Pink Hue on Camera Footage

What’s with the pink hue on the camera display? It shows up now on live and playback footage. I’ve been noticing it for a little while now.

A pink hue could be one of the filters is stuck, can you post an image of what you are seeing?

1 Like

Is this issue with the v2 or a pan cam? Just curious as I have heard of this problem. I have been lucky with my V2 cams, so far.

I have seen on Facebook (I think) where some fix it by running a magnet on the side to get the filter ‘unstuck’

2 Likes

I know it’s been quite some time since I inquired about this issue, but I’m still experiencing it and today is May 24, 2020. There’s been a lot going on and I never got back before now…and now, obviously we’re all dealing with the current public health crisis of COVID-19, My initial question was issued sometime in late 2019. I’ll check out you the fixes I see posted. Hopefully, they’ll work. Thanks to all who replied.

Ok, thanks. I’ll check this out to see if it works, as I’m still experiencing this problem. But, I noticed that it’s only with one camera…so I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the way the sun / or just daylight hits it.

Ok, thanks. I’ll try to do that.

Did it work? I’m experiencing the same issue.