Pet, Package, and Vehicle Detection as well as Facial Recognition Coming to Cam Plus

Not on the beta app as many of us can’t get it to work on the beta

I switched to the beta app and all the new AI features were there as some other people confirmed the same, the only part not working fully on the beta app is the facial recognition, but everything else is.

Right. Sorry I thought you said the face recognition was working too. My mistake.

1 Like

We need a way to report and properly mark misidentified faces. They just keep saying everyone is me.

I had to delete my face profile just to mark other people correctly.

Well, seems like an odd time to focus on facial recognition when so many people will be approaching wearing masks for the next couple of years.

Be very cautious with the AI testing. It totally borked my one cam that I can’t even view it on events. As usual nothing is being done to address the issue.

How do you delete that? I looked frantically on my android and iphone and see no way of getting rid of the thing

When it sees a face it gives you the option to add to an existing person, or make a new one. At least for me it has I have 4 profiles, deleted one.

Click the profile, and there should be delete button at bottom.

I know. I’m trying to exit out of the testing 100% because it bricked my one cam beyond hope but I’m still getting the people tab with like 5000 photos of me and the AI tabs are still active even though I uncheck them

Delete the cam from the app and start the setup process again

I did that and same thing.

I’d contact wyze support then, I think that there’s something with the LED light and if it’s a certain colour there is still hope.

? Sorry not following. Aren’t we testing the cams?

Yes we are testing the cams

So what do you mean LED lights?

You said the camera might be bricked, there is an LED status light on back of camera, if it’s flashing a certain colour (I forgot what) there is still hope for the camera.

Oh ok. I’ll go and take a look. We still should be able to delete the folders in the Manage faces thing though.

Well it’s not flashing at all. No matter what I do. And I still cannot remove the folders titled Me under People. It’s taking up space on my phone even though I opted out of testing this feature. At Wyze can you please remove me from testing this. I don’t like a bunch of useless stuff on my app if I"m not testing it.

And can you please stop switching my cams from 360p to HD? I have mentioned this time and time again. I don’t like using HD