Person Detection Update: A New Experiment for Premium Features

@lowe.brian, we’re sorry for the disappointment and understand where you’re coming from. We’re still going to be adding new features to our products. We’ll be careful when selecting which ones have subscriptions.

@8043c9b245a0d18ab05c, I’ll share this with the team! Though I believe we discussed both of those suggestions earlier. It’s neat seeing them come from the community, too. :slight_smile:

@dteck04, we hear you and we’re sorry. We’ll be VERY careful with future promises and making sure that we plan for paid features to be that way in the future. We don’t have plans to impact the base function of your Wyze products (such as viewing ads before viewing the stream). For the WiFi issue, have you contacted customer support? There’s definitely something funky there and we’d like to help resolve it.

Wyze Customer Support

@glfiske, we’re looking into Edge solutions but can’t make promises yet. XNOR.ai is very good at what they do and that’s probably why they picked up Apple’s interest! :slight_smile:

@cmartorelli, yes, your Wyze Cams will continue to function as they do now if you do nothing (other than the features we’ll be adding with future app and firmware updates). :slight_smile:

@carverofchoice, I’ll be sure to share this with the team. Thank you for the advice and considering chipping in. :slight_smile:

1 Like