Person Detection Update: A New Experiment for Premium Features

I wouldn’t trust their home monitoring. Wyze couldn’t be bothered with acknowledging when person detection was down. How long would your home be unprotected before you found out?

3 Likes

So my alerts work now but I get all alerts and not just person detection?

Turn off motion in the camera notification options PD will still work

1 Like

I having the same issue. I have a camera that I want only push notifications when it is a person. I get push notifications for everything when set to motion and if I turn motion off I no longer get any push notifications from that camera.
It is identifying the correctly in events but I need the push notification just for person there is a road that when cars drive by there headlights set off the motion in the spot were I want it to catch the person.

Turning off motion worked for me (and others) as long as Person Detection (Pilot) is turned on for that camera.

Thanks for the info. Ill give it a shot. I might have turned it on when I wasn’t getting any notifications at all.

It seems as though the Community Guidelines may not have been followed recently on this topic.

https://forums.wyze.com/t/wyze-community-guidelines/6796

This thread has been temporarily closed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 40 hours.

No they killed it long ago. I subscribed to see my Amazon PERSON delivering pkgs. then poof it was gone; BUY CAM PLUS.
Idkwtfbbq
Seriously.
I’m not paying more for V1 support and even if I wanted to the cam upgrade packs are sold out.
So as I said on another thread it gives me comfort to watch the stray cats eat on my porch.
Not worth a d@mn for anything else.
I’ve got another one as Amazon sold them in 2 packs I should put it in my backyard and update to the app my dog pooping .
And upload it daily when the “is this motion accurate?” Prompt appears-

Mine still works.

1 Like

mine hasn’t worked for a year but I still get charged for it

Why would you continue to pay for something aren’t receiving?
Change your donation amount to $0.

Common sense seems to be a rarity these days

1 Like

I know just havnt got around to it but I only pay 1.00

Give it to a homeless guy.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Because he hasn’t worked for a year either?

3 Likes

@Allareas1

We have a professional 8 cam security /cam /dvr system.

With Wyze… I’d just like to have a product do what it’s supposed to do and what I’ve been told it will do. (ie - AI… not being put on the hook for their mistake)

1 Like

@angus.black
If you’d noticed - I “did” say I had contacted support, exhaustively, too!

I know this isn’t a “support” forum, however, I’ve personally had support staff contact me because of posts here in the forum. They do read these posts as well.

Actually I don’t don’t where you said that. Either in the post I responded to over a year ago or other posts you’ve made in this thread.

Did you ever get the issue resolved?

Wyze Support
Phone: (206) 339-9646
Toll free: (844) 999-3226
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT