Person Detection - how to use?

The video is either marked as PD or not. I assume that info is embedded in the video.
I submit any PD video and videos that show people but are not detecting them.

1 Like

Person Detection isn’t working for me at all. It seems to be picking up cats and even sunlight.

Wow… thank God you guys are still here with us! That could have been really bad. I think a lot of people got it, just rode it out, recovered and never said anything to anyone.

1 Like

I don’t know exactly what they’re looking for. I’d assume they want examples of false/erroneous PD. I sent a few good PD events, a few good Motion events with correct non-PD from the same cam, and I just now got my 1st false PD event on one of my cams (lights from a passing car) so I sent that one in. Will probably just send false PD events from now on.

Edit: …and I’ll also send Events erroneously tagged as Motion that should have been tagged as Person, as noted above by @angus.black.

The Dr. said a lot of people, like me, had it and did not know. We were both fortunate. And I am grateful for that.

2 Likes

Yes… ok… errrr… what’s a CMC?

CMC is a paid service Wyze provides that is Complete Motion Capture. You can find more info here:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035932932-What-is-Complete-Motion-Capture-CMC-