Person Detection Feature - Gone Away Despite Payment

Good morning,

I participated in the person detection functionality back in October. I sent my payment on October 21, I believe the last day.

It seems that this feature has now gone away in my application?

Any ideas?

Welcome to the Wyze community @eon.dalzell!
Did you pay monthly or annually(yearly)? I would assume this is for the legacy user person detection?

Dont think there was an option for annual on the Legacy. @eon.dalzell if you log into the Wyze services page does it show an active subscription

1 Like

Your most likely correct! I’ll be honest, I couldn’t remember, it I know you can do it with Cam Plus.

1 Like

Yes, it shows:
Person Detection Only w/12-sec Cloud Video
Monthly subscriptions for unlimited cameras.

Auto renews 2020-12-21

@eon.dalzell
I apologize for my delay in getting back to you, if this has not been resolved yet what camera is it that is having the issue and what do you mean the feature has gone away. Do you mean it isn’t working or the option is gone in settings?

No worries.

I think I found it under Active Subscriptions - I suspect I just needed to turn it on?

I’ll try it and report back…

Thanks!

I had the legacy person detection now it is gone. I received a response to send an email letting the support team know I had the software before November of 2019 and I should be able to get the legacy software back but I cannot find an email to send the information to.

Welcome!
This is primarily a user forum, it’s not constantly monitored by Wyze support.
You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click the chat icon in the lower right corner)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

1 Like

Hello @cgrayton and welcome to the community

If you did not sign up for the person detection using services.wyze.com when they did the pay what you want plan you could be out of luck. If there is any possibility to get on it you would need to contact support. @Brlepage mentioned.

1 Like