Person at the door

hi
i’m just notice that person at the door ’ is no longer at the cam,
so it’s just a cam .
and I can’t know if someone at the door .

1 Like

Can you provide more info? I don’t know where this feature was located in cam settings? Are you on iOS or android?

@obodoni, are you referring to the “Person detection” feature?

2 Likes

Two months ago

There was a feature. Person at the door

No longer active.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that and how would the camera know? Wish I could help more. I called in the cavalry.

@mavens. You wanna way in? I’m lost. I don’t recall this feature at all.

If you have a camera that points out the front door, and you named the camera “Front Door”, then with Person Detection, you would get a notification that says something like “Person Detected on Front Door”. I think this is what you are referring to.

The in-camera person detection feature has been temporarily removed. A replacement is in the works. For more info, see this:

An update regarding Person Detection

and this:

Motion detection filter for people (person detection)

7 Likes

That makes sense Loki. I wasn’t even thinking about that. That’s why I call in the mavens👍

1 Like