Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Yeah I might :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, when that guy dies,the Raccoons will be in need of so many calories to maintain themselves that they will be eating all his neighbors. :joy:

2 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

The :raccoon: imposter (Racat) is back and guarded the water bowl all night. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I can’t decide which term I like more
Raccat or Catoon or Cacoon
they’re all so great. Imposter works too, but it sounds a lot like Among us.

1 Like

How about Catcoon.

1 Like

Yeah, that is more clear. Almost tempting to say “Cataccoon” (said fast) since it sounds cool and that racoon-tailed cat is pretty cool looking
deserves a cool title.

4 Likes

Jim!

Mike!

Another raccoon impostor. These are pandas.

4 Likes

Funny, I didn’t even see that you had already written Catoon haha. Ilike Catacoon better. It’s easier to say. Catoon is a bit choppy to say.

2 Likes

Is your cat a tonic? Or hyper and kind of a bother? :smile:

1 Like

I just paid General Leopoldus LĂ©zard with a Belgian beer to make the Raccat/Catoon/Catacoon an offer it couldn’t refuse regarding the monopolization of the water bowl. Leopoldus has an army of hundreds around here. He just finished a battle that’s why he is missing the end of his tail but it will grow back soon.

1 Like

Did Catatoon accept the offer?

1 Like

That is his official military title. He is better known as

‘Lacertilia de Squamata y Reptilia’

:sunglasses:

1 Like

@Antonius has not authorized me to make a statement on his behalf but I shall speak in his stead nonetheless:

‘No, game on.’

1 Like

Both have an appealing nobility, I think.

Lacertilia sounds like what that mega babe was breathing moistly into General Turgidson’s ear when the initial call came in

Figured as much. :joy:

1 Like

The coward sent one of his spies to check for the General and his troops.

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like