Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Suuuuuure

I heard about you on the news

https://youtu.be/L7ByJM9aWIc

The anchor’s got a good “hair system”. Might have used possum.

Petronella was here last night, maybe one of her kids was trying to see what she was up to?

1 Like

I felt sorry for Petronella after the funeral yesterday so I got her a Mother’s Day present. I ordered another V3 from WYZE on 5/4 and got it on 5/5. I set it up today so maybe Petronella will be a big screen star in color tomorrow. (I hope) :grin:

Thanks to the new iOS app update I can’t view or download my scheduled recording. This a a cloud event of Petronella making a mess.

1 Like

Boing - Boing :cat2:

First 10 seconds of video…

2 Likes

What a goofy cat, chasing bugs???. I got a replacement V3 yesterday from WYZE to watch the critters with but I don’t want to set it up with the current iOS app situation. I also have a couple of the New Samsung SD cards. This will have to do for now, still can’t download my videos from the WCO cam album. One of about 20 events last night.

1 Like

Moths are a cat delicacy it seems, even my cats love a juicy moth hot pocket when they have a chance.

When my oldest sister plucked her eyebrows for the first time it didn’t turn out so good. Apparently moths had chewed her eyebrows while she was sleeping. :roll_eyes:

Vandal knocks down my V3 :chipmunk:

4 Likes

That is probably the same squirrel that ate you underground wires :rofl:

2 Likes

Same demonic tree rat species that drinks raw gas for breakfast

2 Likes

At over $6.00/gal in California I would limit it to one 1 ounce. shot per day . :rofl:

1 Like

Must be one of Petronella’s kids with a bad hair dew :astonished:

2 Likes