PC Access

Is there anyway I can access the Wyze Pan Cam from my PC?

1 Like

There is no PC or web app. However you can vote for it here:

The only work around at this time is to run an Android emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks on your PC and run the Wyze app or TinyCam app within that.

That depends on what you mean by access.

If you are looking to pull the video files, then, the only way is to remove microSD card, and look at them that way.

If you mean you just want to monitor a live feed, then, you could use a android emulator, or screen mirroring program, or use 3rd party firmware that enables RTSP.

If none of that appeals to you, you have to wait for Wyze to support RTSP, then you can use a number of programs to view the live feed.

If it’s the number one request, ,(WYZE), what is your response this? thx

I asked the dev team about this and was told that it’s a resource and priority issue (we have stuff like improving Playback, getting RTSP out, and simultaneous streaming that are in the works now). Once RTSP is implemented, people will be able to view their Wyze Cams on their computers. But we’re still paying attention to the votes and interest levels. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, it’s so obviously silly we don’t have PC / MAC playback, there must be a legal or security issue in the woodpile. Way too enormous an opportunity .

Please enable PC access! I hate living on my phone.

Closing this topic. Please continue the conversation and vote in the Wishlist topic listed below.

2 Likes