Payment system issue?

Trying to buy some more WyzeCams but it won’t accept 2 of my credit cards. Anyone having the same issue?

Sorry to hear you are having payment issues. I know that is really frustrating. I will ask around for you and see if we can find a solution for you. Wyze may be having issues on the their end processing payments. I will check on it and get back to you asap. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How are you trying to purchase the cameras, through Amazon, the Wyze site, or the app? Also, if you are outside of the United States, then that might be the problem.

3 Likes

I’m outside of the US, trying to purchase through the site. I have done this many times before.

I live in New Zealand and our post offices here provides a parcel redirection service. We can purchase items in e.g. US and it will get sent to a local warehouse there. From there, it gets redirected to NZ.

1 Like

I may know the problem. Were you using a non-US credit card for your purchase? We currently don’t allow those because of the lack of shipping options from our end. Using Amazon Pay is a workaround for this. Does this match your situation?

3 Likes

I’m using a non US credit card, but never had this issue before. I’ve purchased WyzeCams many times in the past. Managed to place an order via the Wyze app this morning, dont worry about it.

Glad to hear your order went through this time. Thanks for the feedback!