Pause notifications for 10, 30, 60, 120 mins. Setup notifications by day and time

maybe-later

Pause notifications for 10, 30, 60, 120 mins. When someone is home on a monitoring day, would like to pause the alerts to that camera.

Also, scheduling notifications by time is great and adding the option for days. That way you can exclude the weekends via schedule. Now we have to manually turn off and back on the notifications for the weekend.

0 Likes

I would like to add the recommendation to have the “snooze” option be a part of the push app notification. Either a “View Alert”, “Snooze Alert” or “Cancel” :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be awesome! Example…I’m doing some outdoor work and set off the notifications a hundred times in one afternoon. Rather than turning notifications off (and forgetting to turn it back on), a temporary pause or snooze option would be awesome.

0 Likes

We may do a timed do not disturb type function later on. Though you can do multi-day Event and notification scheduling by using Shortcuts. You’ll have to set up separate schedules for turning them off and on. Please let me know if you need any help with it! :slight_smile:

0 Likes