Pan keeps resetting (position)

My pan cam seemingly shuts down or restarts multiple times a day. With that, it also resets to the center position which is not where I want it pointed. Is this a known issue or do I need to try to get it replaced? See the attached screen shot. It doesn’t happen at any specific time by also happens multiple times a day. You can see where it’s powered itself down or whatever it’s doing and stopped the continuous live recording and also reset to the center default position.

1 Like

So far it’s been my experience that the pans are very problematic. That being said it sounds like yours might be spontaneously rebooting and resetting itself. I personally would go for a replacement. One thing to check - do you have motion detection on and detection zone set or, possibly pan scan on? Wouldn’t explain the lack of recording though.

I’m having the same issue. Usually sometime in early afternoon my cam’s position will reset. I wonder if it is rebooting. If I’m in the room I’ll hear the motor whirring and catch the cam going through the various positions like when it reboots. I just bought this and it’s frustrating.

Same issue here, it started going odd the end of March now approx 8 weeks later. I keep resetting and resetting 2x or 3x weekly. Is there a fix for this or how about getting the Pan Cam replaced?

Thank you.