Pan Cam randomly rotating and its causing it to fall out of window

Well people it seems that the crazy cam has reappeared… So I have just pulled card and am waiting for the fix to come out. Good luck all.

I do not use an sd card and it has been doing this about once a week while I am at my desk. Who knows how many times when I am not there. This thread started 3 years ago. Still happening?? How can a company leave this problem unsolved?

Update:
A. This guy has a lot of ideas and troubleshooting for this problem:

B. This was the response from WYZE support. Amazingly, they answered in just a few seconds:

1. Go to the “Camera Settings” > Tap on “Detection Settings” > Tap on “Detection Zone” and check to see if this is turned on. If so, this might be what is causing your camera to move.

2. If the detection zone is turned off, please go to “Advanced Settings” > Tap on “Motor Controls” > Tap on “Pan Scan Settings”. If you have any “waypoints” setup, please tap on “Revert to default”. This should clear any waypoints that might have been set up by accident.

3. If you have an SD card in the cam, please remove the SD card and leave it out of the cam for 24 hours and check to see if it moves around. If it doesn’t, this can indicate that you have an SD card with a bad sector in it. If this is the case, format the SD card from a PC and this should restore it back to normal.

4. If you have another known working micro-USB cable or power brick, please go ahead and swap those to help us rule out intermittent power issues.

I haven’t tried yet, but thought that I would share.