Outside cam

So i bought 2 outside cameras, they last almost 1 year, and after that it is impossible to charge them, i contacted wyze they say,since i bought trough amazon nothing that they can do. Anybody with the same problem?

Are you using the included power cable and adapter? Turn the cam off when charging. Let them charge overnight

1 Like

I have not had any Issues with Charging. To be honest, most of the time I don’t turn them off when charging. :slight_smile:

However, it is recommended to use the Base Station and charge it through that. If you have not done so, you may want to try this and see if it makes a difference as well.

2 Likes

Lucky you brother, ill try your solution and nothing, cameras last a year toug, good for the price but no much for the quality and the long run…

Hopefully it will work for you as well.

Let’s talk about the no warranty thru Amazon. I can understand that if you bought it grey market thru an unapproved reseller, but not if you bought it from Wyze’s Amazon store. Curious what the situation is here. Did you buy it from Amazon US?

1 Like

Yes I did.

If you bought it from Wyze on Amazon, then the Wyze warranty still applies.

1 Like