Outdoor Wyze Pan Cam with Ethernet port option?

wyze-cam-pan

I love the options this company has and the features they offer at such a high value price point. However, I want a pan/tilt camera that is rated for the outdoors where proactive security can actually make a difference. A stationary camera will not work well for my situation as I would have to install multiple stationary cameras next to each other which I do not want to do. I am not interested in watching a criminal who has already broken into my house on the indoor rated Wyze Cam Pan. Also, I am not interested in watching my pets/kids/spouse inside the house just to see what they are up to; I want a pan/tilt camera for security outside. I want to get notification that someone is outside and have the option to confront them in hopes of stopping them in their tracks. Also, none of these cameras have a wired Ethernet port option but instead only Wi-Fi. This means drowning my house with multiple Wi-Fi repeaters which can also slow down network connections. Can you PLEASE develop an outdoor rated pan/tilt camera with an Ethernet port option?

I’ve recorded your request in Wyze’s feature request tracker. Yours is actually the first request for an ethernet connected outdoor camera, so I really doubt that is ever going to happen. I’m also pretty sure that if an outdoor camera is offered, it is not going to be PTZ, at least at first.