Outdoor Cams are a joke

I like that idea. I suppose a tablet would be the way to go for me until I get a new cell. But does leaving the app open, on PC, cell or tablet cause the cam app to think you are watching live thus draining the battery as discussed earlier? I seems now that since I do not have the app up now, the last time I looked the battery wasn’t draining as fast. Just trying to figure out the best way to monitor with what I have now without draining the battery.
TWO DAYS LATER: Well, now after trying the wife’s tablet, I found it to be much easier to work with than my PC. So, I am going to get myself a tablet. I also found that watching live stream is what was causing the fast battery drain. I think I have the settings figured out now. My next question. The wife just asked about getting another camera. Do I also need to purchase another base? Or can you run multiple cameras from a single base?

4 Cameras per base. You can buy an add-on camera but they are not cheap $51.99 plus shipping from WYZE. Your can get them from Amazon also for more $$$$. If you have power available You would be better off with a V3 and then you can live stream it all day long. I have one V3 and 4 WCO that work great
for my use because I have no interest in constant live viewing.

Thank You, I just found this after posting. I think I am finally figuring it out. I just got so frustrated trying to set it up with my PC and my old cell that won’t work with the app, that I thought I got junk. But now, it seems to be working as it is supposed to.
Thanks all of you for your assistance!