Outdoor Camera can not get past "Getting Video Data (3/3)"

I have one problem Outdoor Camera. my other 4 are working fine. Once day early October, it started “Getting Video Data (3/3)” before receiving connection failed. I can change the settings and even upgrade the firmware. There is no SD card installed. There is a small window of opportunity if I turn it off and back on, I can live stream but then it stops with the 3/3 error after a couple of minutes. Things I have tried:

Recharge battery
Locate 5 feet from base station
Tried different base station
Upgrade Firmware multiple times (latest is 4.17.1.290)
Flash camera firmware from SD card
Upgraded base station to current 4.16.2.37
Deleted it and re-added it to my Wyze app
Removed it from Cam Plus
Added it back to Cam Plus
Reboot wireless network
ensure it is using 2.4 ghz network

Things I have not tried:
Throw it again the wall
Lite it on fire
Run over it with the tractor
Gift it to a not good friend

But . . . . before I do any of that, does anyone else have any suggestions. Thanks.

1 Like

Oh, Wyze App is v2.26.21 running on iPhone and iPad with IOS 15.1

Sure sounds like a compoint failure replace the camera,if still less than 1 year old then open a service request at Wyze

Battery runs out in less than 12 hours, I guess from the network hunting and pecking :frowning: The second outdoor camera into the trash,

I just experienced not getting past “getting video data (3/3)” on my 6 month old outdoor cam V1 with up-to-date-firmware 4.17.4.418. One of my troubleshooting attempts was to charge the camera, even thou the cam showed the battery at 85%.

As soon as it charged up, it started wyrkin’. It now has been working-as-designed for prolly 2 weeks #headscratcher headscratch