Outdoor Cam Spec

I’m looking for the dimensions for the new Outdoor Camera. Not for the base station but the base on the camera. I’ve done some printing on a 3d printer and wanted to get a head start for a mount for this.

What kind of mount? I modified an existing v2 design for mounting on vinyl siding for the WCO & works great.

4 Likes

Ken Thanks…is the base for the Outdoor cam then the same as the V2? Was looking for something where I didn’t have to rely on the magnetic mount

nice design by the way…

Oooh that is very nice. I think I need 4 or 5 of those for my V2s.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes I just saw one. I also found some metal siding clips with predrilled holes. I might like that even better, sturdy and easier to slip in.

The stand is not the same as the V2. The magnet is in the circular part of the stand in Ken’s picture. If you don’t want to use the stand you can use anything with a standard 1/4" screw (like the thread on the tripod for a DSLR).

the square part of the base is larger on the WCO. Like kjay said, this mount would still utilize the magnet