Outdoor cam shipment

I ordered the outdoor cam back in August. It was supposed to have shipped in October, when I can expect it to arrive? They were out of stock at the time

3 Likes

I would call support on that one. they would be able to look up the order based on your order number and give you more information than most anyone on these forums.

1 (844) 999-3226

5 Likes

I ordered my expansion outdoor cam in August and it arrived 45 minutes ago.

Definitely check with support. If your purchase was saved under your login, you might be able to get shipping updates under your orders.

4 Likes

Received eMail from Wyze when the WOC shipped w/order and tracking numbers.
Went by FedEx Smart Post. Received about a week later.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze community @Scott74!
In addition to calling support(1 (844) 999-3226), have you received a confirmation email with a tracking number from Wyze?

4 Likes

I also ordered back in August. I ordered 2 outdoor cameras, they arrived last week and I also ordered the starter bundle and I’m still waiting on that.

1 Like

That’s what I ordered, the outdoor starter bundle kit. It sounds like they still haven’t shipped yet. I’ll call support Monday. I need it as soon as possible to keep an eye on my snoopy neighbor,lol

3 Likes

I hear ya. Getting antsy here. There has been a few car break-ins in the neighborhood and I’m sooo ready to install cameras outside.

ETA- please update on here if you talk to customer support.

3 Likes

I contacted customer support and he said that the outdoor cams are shipping based on when they were ordered. He said mine should be here this month or at the latest early November.

1 Like

Thanks Scott. I just called too wondering when the starter bundle will ship out and customer service said thise ship out towards the end of October.

1 Like

Same here when are we getting outdoor cam?

1 Like

I just checked my status in my Wyze app an my order says Closed. I had ordered and prepayed for 2 additional WCO’s. No email or anything stating why it says closed. I just emailed support to see what’s going on as I also never received a refund if Closed means canceled. Hopefully someone will tell me something

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen can you help?

So i called wyze direct this morning and explained my issue and they were not sure why my order showed Closed and the young lady worked with the orders department to correct the issue. She states since my order was placed back in July that it would go out in an upcoming batch and they would have it corrected. I was completely fine with that and she even gave me a $5.00 credit. She stated i would receive an email when the 2 WCO’s finally shipped.

I just received an email that Wyze refunded my order so it looks like i wont be getting my WCO’s after all. I already have the bundle but this was the 2 extra single cams i ordered when they became available. This really is disappointing as i was hoping to have these in early Oct as my coworker got his last week and he ordered them after i did.

1 Like

My latest two WCOs I ordered in early October shipped out yesterday and should be here Saturday.

1 Like

After read all those comments I will call them tomorrow and see what’s going on.
I brought the outside camera with the scale, they ship to scale and they never ship at the camera so best option call now to see what’s going on, because everything’s should be shiped on October 1st

2 Likes

I am sorry for my delay here. I suspect that something happened in our system where your order was no longer viable but the refund had to be manually pushed through. We apologize for that and understand your disappointment. You can order single Wyze Cam Outdoor cameras on our website again as of today if you would like to try that.

2 Likes

I ordered a few more in early October and they will be here tomorrow. This gets me max of 4 on each base station at my two locations. Once Wyze allows you to change the channel on base station I will order more. I can’t deploy additional base station in areas because of significant channel overlap.

1 Like