Outdoor Cam Fully Charged! - PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Same here. Checked it off in the app, but does not stop. I leave mine WOC plugged in upstairs in the attic with a view of my entire yard. Now I’m waiting for TRSP…

1 Like

I think the idea that we should never leave it charing is wrong. I dont feel like charging this camera every 3-6 months and i also like increasing my sensitivity because i know that i will use it in a place that it wont false trigger. See my attached images. I have attached a solar panel to my shed that is really far from my house and has no power. The panel is voltage regulated micro usb power and i get the wyze charge notification on a daily or even twice a day but i cant turn it off. My device is in a safe place where water is not going to be an issue. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. give us an option in settings just like the “Low Battery” toggle in “OTHER NOTIFICATIONS” under the camera settings.

photo5024105696521726117

2 Likes

Still getting spammed daily. Wish there was an end

1 Like

Charge the camera every 3-6 months? This thing only lasts 5 days when fully charged. I can’t even go a week :cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Yes. Please make it stop :cry::cry:. Same here my friend.

1 Like

I use solar panels on my outdoor cameras. The Wasserstein Solar Panel Compatible with Wyze Cam Outdoor. I’m having the same message problem. Obviously the panels are not charging at night.

The cameras will be silent all day. Then I’ll check them and it triggers them to send this message every 10 seconds.

After the warranty expired my outdoor cam’s battery started to last only a week. I keep it plugged in but I put a WYZE PLUG between the charger and the ac outlet so I can turn the charger on and off remotely as needed. Thank