Orb/spirit/ghost? You tell me

It’s a bug dancing on your camera lens or close to it :man_cartwheeling:

Freaked my wife out the first spider I saw on IR. Not good if you have achnophobia

Charlotte’s Web! :grinning:
th

4 Likes

If I see that on my cameras I’m going into hiding. Lol

1 Like

I don’t blame you! :rofl:

1 Like

Video 7, explain this…sound on https://global.discourse-cdn.com/wyze/original/2X/0/0c421eaada2db1358d61947e7590251543d811fc.MOV

Clearly you have a haint there.

I suggest painting the ceiling of your porch “haint blue” to keep them away. The ceiling of my porch is so painted and I’ve never seen a ghost or haint there at all.

1 Like
4 Likes

That thing is bigger than a car. Runnnnn! :grin:

3 Likes

There is a user in Vancouver that posted videos on Instagram. It does not happen all the time but the living room lights up with orbs and shapes. They have cats and they hide . They are not scared and have had items shifted. Orbs are real- I have seen with my eyes 3 times. We don’t know answers but we are energy! Feel happy! Perhaps she watches over and do place some inside!

1 Like

Have u turned away charities at X-mas time? Have you scorned close relationships for that next business deal? Have you asked for more bread to go with your soup at the diner, but turned it down when it was x-tra? Do you use the term bah-humbug, much…? Was the time on those videos at or near midnight? PM me…I can help.

1 Like

2 other scenarios. Do u live near a high energy physics lab? 1. Plasma bombs. 2. The gov’t is always trying to convince the public that these are bugs or spiders. It’s their cover story. I’d suggest moving… PM me. I can help…I’ll be away this weekend and a nearby neutron star disrupts all incoming signals, so PM me before the weekend, not after. Gravity waves distort time and when I return you may no longer be alive…2019-09-25T04:00:00Z

1 Like

Pretty obvious that it’s a transdimensional alien caught transiting unsuccessfully between 2 adjacent temporal frames of the quantum timeline.

4 Likes

This thread is awesome. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sir, what you had there was what we refer to as a focused non-terminal repeating phantasm, or a Class 5 Full Roaming Vapor. A real nasty one, too.

6 Likes

That’s a long name for a spider in a web lol

Dan Aykroyd, Ghostbusters 1984

1 Like

1984 was probably the last time I saw that, I should have caught that still, knew it sounded familiar

1 Like

Thankfully, it is only a class 5. Although I doubt @pkiley108 has the extensive proton pack implementation needed to eradicate it.

2 Likes

Can we get that built into a possible v3 cam?

2 Likes