Open/Close Notifications on WYZE Lock

Hello,

I would like the ability to turn on notifications for Open/Close alerts on the WYZE lock. Currently there are notifications for lock and unlock (which makes perfect sense), but since the lock already registers and records open/close events, it would be nice to be able to also have it function similar to how door sensors do in the WYZE app (alerts for open/close, make open/close events part of automations, etc.) I wasn’t able to find this topic anywhere else on Wishlist, so hopefully I’m not duplicating another post.

Thanks!

Yes this please!!

This would be great. I noticed we can trigger on open/close from the lock, but not notify. I want to leave it unlocked most of the time (it goes into my garage) bit still know when my kids go into the garage. I can use a contact sensor, but this already knows, so it would be nice not to have to double up sensors in the door.

Thanks everyone for great products.

The beta app now has this option, so thank you WYZE for adding this functionality!

Popping by to say that this became available with the 2.11 app version! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Please thank your engineers for always listening to the customers and adding these things!

-Ethan