ON the search

Well this doesn’t look good. The Police come down my street usually once a year if that. They were here last night on and off for over 40 min. I have three V3 cams recording continuous and I didn’t see any “Bad Guys” Well maybe just one.

4 Likes

:astonished:

Well he is wearing classic burglar gear.

From the angle of the flashlights those cops were just looking for someone’s lost wallet or dog…

3 Likes

Must of been a big dog or wallet :rofl: Another trip by.

2 Likes

Tell them if they were looking for a trespasser, you have them on video in classic burglar mask and everything, and upload the raccoon…maybe to their twitter account. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you browse your playback for the true culprit?

Pretty sure it was Pumpkin The Cat.

Our house is about 1/4 mile from a busy highway. About a year ago we heard screeching tires, a loud boom, and the most blood curdling scream I have ever heard in person. About 10 minutes later they shut the highway down and airlifted someone.

Now that I am retired, scanning has become an interesting hobby. You probably would have known more if you had a scanner. Many municipalities are running Phase II trunked systems, so a Phase II capable scanner is required to listen to those systems.

All that manpower had to be looking for either a tossed weapon or drugs.

Yes I did check playback on all three V3 cams, even checked the scheduled event records on the 2 WCO cams in the backyard and the one on the west side of the house. Two of the three V3’s have cam plus and the third has CP lite. All the WCO have CP lite besides scheduled recording. If I am bored this weekend I may take the cards out of the cams to see if I missed anything, I know I didn’t miss anything on my driveways cam or the V3 critter cam. A friend 3 houses down is checking his 8 cams to see if anything shows up besides the skunk and raccoons. Petronella Possum doesn’t go down there, she is dedicated to me. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like