On/Off Toggles/Schedule for Wyze Sense sensors

Allow scheduling to turn off Triggers for Sensors. Presently we can schedule when notifications are turned off, but can not turn off the trigger. To use my newer Wyze sensors to control an older non Wyze switch, I am using IFTTT. The Wyze IF module senses that the Wyze sensor trigger has fired even though the notifications are scheduled to be off in the Wyze app. The Wyze IF Module and the Webhook THEN module works great to control my non Wyze switch, but has no time of day feature to control the WHEN as the scheduling in the Wyze app does. Therefore, please, allow scheduling to turn off Triggers for Sensors

I agree - it would be amazing to have the ability to just disable the sensors to a.) prevent false alarms and b.) save the battery life on those sensors. I have a kitchen window with a Contact Sensor on it and the battery has died sooner than expected because we open the window and keep it open sometimes to help ventilate the house. Turning off the notifications is one thing, but as outlined in this thread a few times - it doesn’t save you from the notifications filling your feed or preserving the battery life of the sensor.

I agree with the folks here that it would be ideal to have some sort of Schedule capability for the sensors. At least give us the ability to turn on/off the Sense Bridge. It is crazy that we cannot disable motion triggers even if we turn off the camera via the app.

Let’s add the ability to disable the low battery notifications without disabling all other notifications, per device, or otherwise.

I’m ok with the low battery reminders… for now.

It isn’t annoying as long as we are not getting the same report of low battery after previously changing said low battery… then that’ll be annoying…

I also would like a way to turn off the sensor, or at least completely disable it.
I’ll admit it’s a niche case, but I’m an orthodox jew, and we’re not allowed to trigger motion sensors on the sabbath. However, if it senses motion but does not act on it at all - no notification, recording, trigger or anything - so, in other words, the hardware in the sensor is sensing motion, but no signal is leaving the device, it is OK.
So I need a way to be able to disable it on the sabbath, otherwise I won’t be able to walk in front of it, unless I covered it up like some others are doing.

Edit: Will this be available in wyze sense v2? Might be worth it to wait.

nothing is really known about sense 2 YET…I would say it’s worth the wait though knowing the known flaws with the version 1 sensors