OMG! We have a new Mod! Omgitstony joins the team!

Hey, folks!

Today, we’re excited to announce that @Omgitstony has joined the ranks of volunteer Forum @Mods! :tada:

Tony has shown patience and helpfulness when working with difficult situations in the forum and has been a major help for flagging issues that require Mod or Wyze responses. We’re really happy to see what he’s able to do with the actual Mod powers!

Please give a warm welcome (and sympathy) to @Omgitstony! :grin:

22 Likes

Tony! :clap:

11 Likes

@Omgitstony Congrats on this it is well deserved, I know you had to have patience dealing with me in the past. :rofl:

12 Likes

You were bad?? Can you point me to it? :grin:

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats @Omgitstony!

12 Likes

Congrats on the promotion, @Omgitstony! :sunglasses: :+1: :tada:

11 Likes

Congratulations @Omgitstony. Great Addition to the team!

11 Likes

Way to go, @Omgitstony!

11 Likes

Wow! The mods do so much work, especially behind the scenes, organizing, fixing, rearranging posts, and so much more that most of us probably don’t even realize, in addition to everything Mavens try to help with. Considering all the extra busy work you’ve just volunteered for I almost feel like I should say condolences to you and congratulations to the rest of us for getting you as a great mod! :rofl: J/K

But either way, THANK YOU for everything you do and will continue to do to continue to make the forum a great environment that so many of the rest of us enjoy coming to so we can read, discuss, learn, find stuff, feel welcome, etc. What you’re doing is important and so appreciated, so thanks again!

12 Likes

Congratulations @Omgitstony! I’ll apologize now for all my flags :wink:
:beers: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Congratulations @Omgitstony!:tada:
You’ll be an excellent mod!

12 Likes

Congratulations Tony you have a real tiger in your tank! :joy: Have one on me :beers:

11 Likes

Thanks all for the nice words, well wishes, congrats and sympathys! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Congrats @Omgitstony on your new position well deserved , have fun :grinning:

10 Likes

Takes a lot of learning and post updates to ensure the information is valid. Or just know who to bring into the convo so the answer can be gained.

But if I reveal where things are, then you could hold it against me… :rofl:

In all seriousness, I hounded some individuals often when I was trying to figure things out. Lots and Lots of questions…

8 Likes

OMG Congrats Tony!!! yahoo Thank you for accepting your new position! thumbsup

10 Likes

I’m enjoying other mods excited reactions to have another capable great victim…er…volunteer to help them with the workload :coffin:
:rofl:

9 Likes

I enjoy @seapups old school animated emojis… wish I had a bank of them from the Yahoo chat and old phpBB forum days :smiley:
Bolt

7 Likes

He is so omnipresent and so consistently helpful I honestly thought he was already a mod. :slight_smile:

7 Likes