I want to get notified when if my wyze alarm system goes offline. This could be due to a power outage or WiFi issue. According to a support ticket this is not enabled.

“Currently, our devices would not be able to notify you if they went offline. I’ll let our product team know, but the best way to get ideas on our official Wishlist is through our forums where users can post and vote for feature requests. Our product team provides public updates as ideas and requests are reviewed. Take a look and post your idea or vote for similar ones so we have better visibility.”

I think that’s a huge flaw in the service and it should be addressed. I don’t think I would have bought the system if I knew that was the case.

The system should send communication if anything goes offline. A phone call or text would work fine.

MODERATOR NOTE:

Your submission has been merged (see below). Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Loss of Communication/Network Connection Notification