Notifications suddently stopped working without any config changes

Same here. I was just about to make a thread about it but say this one so figured I’d post on it. As of yesterday. It was a gradual process with notifications stopping for each camera gradually. I first lost notifications for one camera, then another, then eventually all of them stopped. The events are being recorded.

I’ve checked every single notification setting in the Wyze app and on my phone. All of them are set up to allow notifications. They just aren’t coming in. I also checked the Wyze App version and updated it from the Google Play Store. That didn’t fix it.

This has been a very long week with Wyze. I also just purchased Cam Plus for all my cameras and am now having second thoughts about it… First the Cam Plus features were only working intermittently. I finally fixed that by restarting all the cams from inside the app. That seemed to fix it.

Now all my notifications are gone. This is something I can’t do without as I use them to keep track of the various comings and goings by delivery people, dog walker, maintenance and landscaping, etc…

Cam Plus is useless to me if basic notifications don’t even work.

3 Likes