Notification when sensor moves out of range, or battery dies or gets below 20%

It would be useful for a mobile application I’m imagining if a notification could be sent when a sensor moves out of range of its bridge.

It would also be useful if a notification could be sent when a sensor battery dies. Perhaps this would be indistinguishable from the sensor moving out of range, but that would be OK.

Send a notification when batteries power is low (20%) or before it disconnects from bridge.

Welcome to the community, @pboucher55. That functionality already exists in the app. :slight_smile:

I’m thinking he is referring to something more noticeable. I’ve heard others complain also. I’ve had 2 recently go offline and didn’t realize battery was low. I’m thinking maybe a push notification or when you come into the app you get a pop up with a better warning so it’s more in your face.

Thank you for your quick response, I agree that I can look at a device and see the battery gauge (low) but we don’t receive any modifications from the battery being low and if there is a setting for that I am not sure how to get
it.

I have moved your topic to this existing request, and modified the topic slightly to fit your use case as well. You can vote for it at the top-left.