Notice regarding Early Access products and the Wishlist

We are not accepting new #wishlist topics related to Early Access products before they have been released for public sale. (Right now, this applies to the Wyze Lock.) This is so as not to prematurely release information or confuse those users who are not Early Backers.

Please hold on to these suggestions until the product has been publicly released and then submit them for #wishlist consideration. In the meantime, feel free to post your thoughts on product improvement here in Early Access.

Thanks!

12 Likes

That makes complete sense people might get the wrong idea and think the product has features that it doesn’t have completely agree with that so we can still make a wish list for products that have not been released or in beta or alpha status rate if you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it as long as the product doesn’t exist can we make a wish list for it

1 Like

I had a little trouble parsing your post, but let me take a stab… Punctuation is your friend. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can post requests for new products for the #wishlist, but please be sure to search first. It’s a rare new product that’s not already in there.

I won’t be able to let you know when the lock goes public, but I’m sure you’ll see the announcement or get an email about it. You may want to follow the #news category here on the forum to be sure.

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Manual lock with door open

Can we start an Early Access Wishlist? EAW?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Lock Sharing Capabilities and Updates

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Door lock keypad