Not recording

I’ve got two cameras, one is working fine. The other does not record to match the blocks of motion, it records at random times. I’ve reset, changed settings, turned off and on. It does record, but not when it should.
Everything is current, the new camera is the bad one, it’s less than a month old.

Welcome to the community, @GarrettC! In order to assist you, the community needs a few more details. “Everything is current” is subjective.

• Camera model and firmware version
  • Device the app is installed on and the app version

In case you haven’t discovered them yet, here are the Wyze Cam support pages, which may also answer your questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
However, you keep using that word, subjective, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Current. Full stop. look it up.

The offending camera has sorted itself out.

Thanks again for the reply. Trouble shooting is a science, not an art.

Glad you got it working. I actually did use the word correctly, but I could have given it more context by saying: “Everything is current” is subjective to when a post is written due to firmware and app versions changing.

This is also helpful because some people may be on different versions because they are in a beta program. If someone reads your topic on a future date, it is helpful for them to know which versions you were having problems with, and how the issue was solved with that version. :slight_smile:

1 Like