Nooks and Crannies Meet Wyze Handheld Vacuum - 1/19/21

Wife was disappointed when these sold out before she had time to do enough research to compare. There were some other portable vacuums that might be cheaper, but they were missing a lot and not as good. She said she would’ve bought this, but missed it. Now that it’s back for a wave 2, she told me to buy one. :slight_smile:

Tried to use my $30 Friendsgiving code from a month ago, but it wouldn’t accept it, told me to sign in or create an account to use it…but I was signed in with my normal official Wyze account. Must be some kind of bug (hopefully just temporarily)…I know I’ll want to make at least another $30 purchase in the next 2 months before the code expires anyway, so hopefully it works then, or I will be very disappointed. Oh well, since the code wasn’t working, I just bought this for full price this time (full price preorder is still a great deal).

One of my male cats follows it around and just watches it. My female cat runs up and swats it, making the vacuum bumper spaz out and think there is a wall in the way. lol Had to loudly tell the kitty to leave the vacuum alone and stop confusing it…so far she’s listened…

2 Likes

What successful company doesn’t expand their portfolio. If your idea peters out so does your business. Oh I have a black & decker not so smart robot vac which is now outlet art because their are know repairable parts after 1 1/2 year of use, and a hand dust buster that needs new batteries that are not user replaceable with out specialized skills and equipment.

1 Like

Why can I view the package at my front but there was no video doorbell recording of the delivery person placing the package

Image-1.png

I noticed similar issue when my delivery person didn’t walk up close enough, try raising the sensitivity under detection settings.

NOPE - he even rang the bell !

Here is a still picture from my WYZE VIDEO doorbell…
No video at all of the lawnmower being taken out of the garage, no record of who did it of a time… why call this a video doorbell when no videos are taken

My fault, I ‘assumed’ the video doorbell,
would be like the great WYZE video cameras with continuous recording snd this a reviewable history
Disappointed that the additional software service that I purchased for it seems to have zero effect in the security monitoring either!
Much better to have a WYZE camera in the window!

Image-1.png

Is charger 110 and 220 volts? Im from latin america and we use 220 volts
Can be use to clean the floor? Like dust, fluff, human hear, etc? Looking tu use more like this, potent, small for storage, cheap, long battery.

Welcome Federico :+1:

Yes, the included AC power adapter (wall wart) accommodates input of 100-240V - 50/60Hz, but it has a U.S. standard 2-prong plug. The power adapter output is standard USB Type A, 5V - 2A.

The vacuum unit has a standard USB Type C input, 5V - 2A.

1 Like

how is the suction?

1 Like

Just my opinion… got it today and vacuumed 2 vehicles, room corners and baseboards/floor seams… for a battery-powered hand-held vac, very strong. Easy to empty and clean. Louder than expected, but not painful. I’m pleased and getting another. :+1:

2 Likes

the pre-order is still on, if I preorder today I will get shipment on this month? Abril 2021 ?

I just preorder and the email says march?? that is old text right?

That’s funny, we also might get another 1 or two of these if they work out really well. I’ve been impressed seeing pictures of how small they are and how they fit into small places so well.

1 Like

Maybe the ship date should be updated on the product page? Still says ships April, though April is almost gone, and latest update puts preorders shipping in May

Ship date please? You are making me look bad in front of my wife. She keeps asking me where it is.

Found updates here for those looking:
https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051506232-When-will-my-preordered-product-ship-

1 Like

Thanks, but the handheld vacuum has not been updated and still shows April for shipping.

It says they are supposed to start shipping this week

Wyze Handheld Vacuum

30% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from January 22nd - February 4th

(with extra filter)
Should ship by 5/7.

Orders from February 5th - Present

(with extra filter)
Should start shipping by 5/8.

2 Likes

no, again postponed

• Wyze Handheld Vacuum preorders from February 5th - April 20th were planned to start shipping by 5/8.

👉 Orders from January 28th - Present should begin to ship by 5/15. We apologize for the delay.