No way to contact Wyze at this time

I am not able to email from the app, chat or call support (or even try to find out about pre-orders). I just get a recording that repeats about Super Hurricane Rai impacting work hours.

I hope Wyze hasn’t ‘disappeared’!

Does anyone know what is going on? Or is this normal?

They may still be restricting their hours to 6 AM to 6 PM PT for Typhoon Rai recovery, although I did not hear that in their message when I just called. It sounded perfectly normal. So they are open ATM, and will be for at least the next 5 hours.

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.
[note due to typhoon Rai recovery, hours may be 6 AM - 6 PM PT for the next few days]

1 Like

That’s odd - I get the menu options, but when I make a selection (troubleshooting-2), then Product (1), I am still getting the repeating, recorded notification regarding hours being adjusted due to typhoon Rai on repeat. Could that be in place of hold music?
I wanted to make sure they are aware there might be something wrong with the lines.

I was finally successful in creating a ticket!

I didn’t try drilling down. They are closed now, so you get the closed recording. It appears they are still using the reduced hours of 6 AM - 6 PM PT, so they are still in recovery mode.

4 Likes

Open a service ticket which is located in the support top right on this page