No Sign Up link after installing Wyze app

After installing and re installing the Wyze App 2.0.23 on my phone with Android v5.1.1 operating system 4 different times … open app and there is no Sign Up link. Only option is to enter email address and password. See the attached screenshot of the first page that opens when select the Wyze app.

I don’t know what’s up with that, but in the mean time, you could always create the account here:

https://www.wyzecam.com/my-account/

[BTW, I rotated your image and hid your email address]

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response and deleting the email address.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 8 times, from different locations.

I have created an account from the Wyze website. I am able to log in and out of the website with the newly created account successfully,

When I open the app, on the phone and enter the email address and password, the login link makes the ding sound but is non-responsive. Nothing happens, just the noise. Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled app after creating the new account.

I have purchased 8 of the same cameras recently and performed the set up for all of my for friends, with no issues, except this one.

Android 5.1.1 is installed.

Any suggestions / or ideas will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

I’m not in the Android world, but is that an older version of Android? Officially, Android 5.0+ is required though.

I think you’ll have to contact support on this.