No playbacks of any sort

No, it’s the latest fw version that failed. But I have one v2 running the latest fw with no problems, go figure :thinking:.

Thanks for the information. I just bought two wyzecams from Amazon within the past week and experiencing the same exact problems. I don’t have ability nor time to flash these to make them work. They should just WORK! So frustrating to pay $ for a non-working product.

1 Like

I have the same problem with a new camera. No clue what “flashed the firmware” means.
Can someone explain please what to do?

Welcome to the community, @FlowerPower. If you search the Support Pages for “firmware”, you will find detailed instructions there. :slight_smile:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us

Okay… that was a time consuming pain in the neck. But I finally figured it out. (After googling some things.) The camera is working fine now.
This is one camera out a two pack I ordered through Amazon last month. The other one is and always has worked fine right out of the box.

If I had only ordered one camera and it was non functioning like this one, I would have returned it.

All in all, I do love my Wyze cams. (6 now) But sometimes the frustration is real. :slight_smile:

I really appreciate the forum and the responsiveness of the Wyze staff. Thank you!

Glad you got it working. (BTW, Moderators and Mavens aren’t Wyze employees. We’re just volunteers. :slight_smile: )

Ahh, good to know. :slight_smile:
Thx

1 Like