No Notifications with V2

Do I need either a micro SD card or a cloud subscription to receive notifications/alerts. I have neither at the moment and notifications/alerts don’t occur. Any ideas? Thank you!

Here are some things to check related to event recording and notifications:

• Globally on an account basis by tapping the BELL icon on the top right of the home screen, or using the switch in Account Tab > Notifications. This affects only the owners or shared users login account on all devices they have logged in to the Wyze app.
  • Per camera by calling the individual camera up, then Settings > Event Recording > Detects motion. Also, the schedule set at the top will override this setting.
  • Per camera by calling the individual camera up, then Settings > Notifications > Send Notifications. This can be controlled by the camera owner AND shared user, and will affect both. Also, you need to select which events you want to be notified about. Person, motion, or sound.
  • Per camera by calling the individual camera up, then Settings > Detection Settings > Sensitivity, & Detection Zone.
    And make sure notifications are enabled on your android device
1 Like

I have checked all these things. I have not installed a micro SD card or enabled cloud service. I have person detection on. Walking through the image field does nothing that I can find. What is supposed to happen? Is there an audio alarm? If so, what should it sound like? What screen notifications should I get? Thanks very much. P.S I have had to set my res. to 360 otherwise there is a multi-second image lag.

Y

you should get a notification on your Android device, there is no audio alarm on the camera
You don’t have to enable cloud services

Check your detection settings

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029811772-Event-Videos