No notifications for months

whats going on with wyze for months i dont get any any notifications for for recordings,I have to go to events button and see what recording are there…Anyone else having this for months.

@robin1954 Welcome to the Wyze community! Have you tried reinstalling the Wyze app? I was experiencing the same issue and a reinstall fixed mine.

yes i have and it didnt work…thanks

1 Like

This is really basic, but updates and upgrades have been known to change settings, like notifications and resolution, etc. Check these just just to be sure.
There are three places to control push notifications:

-Per camera in the cameras Settings > Event Recording > Send Push Notification. This can be controlled by the camera owner or shared user and will affect both. This does affect Smoke/CO Alarm push notifications.

-Globally on an account basis by tapping the bell icon on the top right of the home screen, or using the switch in Account > Notifications. This affects only the owners or shared users login account on all devices they have logged in to the Wyze app.

-In the phone’s OS settings, which can enable or disable all notifications from any particular app. This applies to only that particular phone/tablet. (Note: this is not possible in some versions of Android.)