No Notification on Sound or Motion

We just purchased a Wyze Cam v2 last week, set the camera up in my daughter’s room. My husband and I each created an account on the Wyze app. We both use iPhones. We just can’t figure out why neither of us can receive ANY push notifications/alerts on our phones when there’s motion OR sound!
Under Accounts setting,we made sure push notification is on.
On our iPhones, we made sure all notifications relating to Wyze are on (banners, sounds, allow notification, badges)
We made sure the “alarm” icon is enabled and not on sleep mode
Under device settings, notification is turned on
Under rules, we set “detect sound” + action to “unmute notification” and ensure that the “enable” was turned on
Under Events and Filter, we made sure we selected “sound” and “motion” we’re checked
Sensitivity are all turned to 100%

No matter how hard we clap infront of the camera, we just don’t get any notifications!

PLEASE HELP!

I have the exact same problem, tried everything. Have now submitted a support request, will update if I have anything useful.

Did you manage to solve this?! Please share if you did, thank you!

Same thing here. I’ve sent a support ticket too. Following.

Same issue here, It has worked perfectly for the last year, then noting. Oddly it still works on the iPad.

Same issue here. No sound notifications. Just had an update - maybe that is the problem? Following.

So, I have created a shortcut to unmute and have adjusted the detection sensitivity as well and that has resolved it for me. I do get two notifications now. But it’s better than none. See if that works

2 Likes

Could you explain what you mean by creating a shortcut to unmute? I’ve adjusted my sensitivity to the highest and it still doesn’t work.

Sure! So you go and open the app. Tap the + sign at the top right. Click on Add Rule, Shortcut, Name your Shortcut, Add Action, and than Unmute Notifications. That should be all the steps. Hopefully that helps!

1 Like