No longer 12 seconds video clips?

For v2 and v3 cameras did wyze remove 12 second preview recording of events? Only have a still shots of recorded events . If so really sucks as one of the main reasons I’ve purchased so many wyze cameras.

Only if you have no cloud access. If you’re not a Cam Plus subscriber, and prefer not to pay for same, you can sign up for Cam Plus Lite and name your price including $0. Then assign your cam(s) to it and you will have 12 second event recordings and free person detection.

1 Like

That is true. In addition, in your event setting area, you will need to select the type of capture you want Video or Image.

2 Likes

Nothing has changed on my end yet I only get still shot event recordings now. Will look more into settings i hope. Note happened after an update to all cameras. Think wyze is changing their interface

Had the name ur price n i subscribed upon the initial offer for v2 cameras. Few years was paying. Wyze stopped my subscription or support for v2 all together from what i read in an email sent to me and so went my subscription. Was paying a few dollars every month for that service which was name ur price.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

The only cam i know of that Wyze discontinued support for was v1.

You can still register for Cam Plus Lite for $0 or more for video events and person detection. Cam Plus (regular) is still $4.99/mo or $14.99/annually.

So what you are saying isn’t quite making sense to me.

1 Like

Wyze sent out emails and in app notifications since early this year for this change. The changes went into effect 3/14/22.

To keep the free cloud event clips you have to sign up for cam plus lite.

Here are some posts about it:

4 Likes