No Alerts from All Devices

I am not receiving any alerts on multiple phones from multiple accounts on any motion activity. I am also not receiving any alerts from my Door Lock. These alerts are setup but they are not coming through. Is anyone else having these issues?

2 Likes

Welcome Mprante. Please ensure that “Push Notifications” are enabled. “ZZ” on this icon mean notifications are disabled:

I have verified on all 3 devices that Push Notifications are enabled.

2 Likes

Are you receiving notifications but no sound or no notifications at all?

When was the last time it worked?

I do not receive any notifications. This was working for me last night.

2 Likes

The other account that was having the same issue reverted his V2 Camera and his Outdoor Camera’s firmware. This fixed the notification issue for him. Could a firmware from 1 device cause all devices not to be able to send notifications?

Are these seperate devices? Are they shared between accounts? I wouldn’t think the firmware of one effecting the others, but a restart of a device would refresh it’s settings and start up notifications correctly.

I have one account. It has 7 outdoor cameras, 4 V2 cameras, door lock, and a robot vacuum. I have some cameras shared to my account from other accounts. One of my friends has an account with multiple cameras on it, a couple of these are shared to me.

Both of us have been having issues where we just do not get notified for periods of time. This is when we are making sure we should be getting notifications. This is only intermittently. We will start getting notifications just all of a sudden. I thought this was maybe a server outage or some cloud based issue.

My friend reverted his camera’s firmware and his notifications have started up again. I have not received those notifications.

I just can not see how firmware would be the issue since it only seems like we are having this issue.

I’ve also been having this problem with my 3 outdoor cameras since the latest update…

3 Likes

I have noticed detection being turned off on camera’s randomly. No idea why. But check and you might need to turn detection on again.

1 Like

I have looked at each camera’s detection setting. They are all set correctly. I have even tried turning it off and then on again.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue. It started on the day the new firmware was released. I’ve cut them off/on, cut notifications off/on on each device and my phone. I’ve also restarted my phone. I’m still not receiving them.

3 Likes

I am having the same issue. They were working fine last night.

2 Likes

Same issue. The problem for me started after the recent update and only for motion alerts on the cameras where i have Cam+. AI events are still alerting but motion events are not. I have verified all push notifications on cameras and accounts are all enabled. Looks like a bug from last update.

2 Likes

I am not getting any motion notifications from my outdoor wireless camera, for the past three days.

1 Like

This is a widespread issue at present. Properly labeled Person Detection and Alexa announcements are down for some/many.

2 Likes

Same issue here. In the app, I see all the events. But receiving zero notifications. I have (3) Pan cams and one outdoor cam. Very disconcerting for obvious security reasons.

2 Likes

Posted this in another thread but gonna paste it here too, since I’m having the same issues. It’s not just person detection but all motion notifications aren’t working for me.:

Adding my name to the list of people not getting any notifications of any kind for the past few days. I don’t have cam plus but I do have the person detection. Some events are still recording but I’ve not gotten any notifications for them for the past few days. I’m not sure if it’s tied to the latest firmware or not. Have 2 version 3s, one outdoor cam, and one v2. None of them are giving notifications of any kind. Checked all of my notification settings and restarted all the cameras and base station with no success. Seems like it has to be the back end.

4 Likes

Delete whats stored in your 14 day cloud storage unless there’s something specific u need/want to keep

What app version and platform are you on?