Night vision does not work

wyze-cam-pan

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you file a support request including the log files for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them know that it’s already resolved.

Thanks, Loki. I will raise a ticket. However, I also have to accept that I am based in the UK, so can’t expect a full level of support from your engineers.

Yes, if a replacement is needed, that will be a problem because Wyze can’t ship overseas. Hopefully you know someone in the US who can forward for you.

Just a note re “your engineers”: I’m a volunteer moderator and customer too. I am not a Wyze employee.

Well, deep thanks from the bottom of my heart (and, I suspect, many others) for all your time and help on here.

I bought 2 cam pans and one cam v2. The v2 cam Works great in night vision mode, however both cam pans doen’st work in night vision mode. The screen of the live stream stays black even though the 6 IR leds seems to work (visible via phone camera).

So I will follow you guys, hopefully Wyze will come with a solution soon.

I just received my Pan Cam yesterday. Setup was smooth. However, I have no night vision as others have stated. I’m following as well hoping for a solution.

I too am having the same issue, have both V2 and Pan, no night vision what so ever on Pan. Also experiencing the poor sound issue many are reporting on the Pan.

V2 is working amazing with both night vision and 2 way sound.

I will attempt a few of the suggestions here once again tonight to see if I can get it to function as designed. If no luck, I will probably return the Pan and maybe just get another V2… not sure yet

Just got my wyze cam Pam today and have the same issue. In a dark room I hear the camera click but no IR red LEDs come on and the image is just black. Hoping they fix this soon as it looks like it’s now been going on for a month.