New Wyze Watch 47C Watch Faces

Will the new faces be available for the standard Wyze Watch 47 and if so when will they go live?

2 Likes

Hope so. The current faces leave a lot to be desired. How about a notification indicator on the face.

2 Likes

Lol yea right. We’ll be lucky if the regular 47 will see another update.

Please add new faces for all watches. Mine has been on a drawer since launch. Current selection is absolutely hideous.

Such an easy thing to do should have been addressed months ago.

As an option, you can create your own watch face:

Please add new faces for the watch 44 as well. This has been discussed at length elsewhere in the forums.

Yes.
I just removed my watch and set it up as a watch. And now the new faces are available on my old watch (not the new 47c, but the one I purchased 2 years ago).

You know I’m just a fellow user like yourself, right? I do not work for Wyze, I just help out here. :slight_smile:

Sorry, didn’t mean that as a reply to you Newshound. I meant as a post on the main thread, asking Wyze to add them to watch 44.

1 Like

jielujie

Yuo are correct, but I must clarify that when you add your watch back you must choose the 47c and after it connects then choose a new watch face and then it syncs all up properly with the new faces

Russman

I’d like to have the new faces made available to the regular 47 watch, but there is a bigger point here!
Do you like me find it strange that there is no official response from the company? I wonder if anyone actually read these comments. Are we left to fend for ourselves here?
If people can easily install the new faces, that means it will be even easier for Wyze to do do so, but they don’t. Is this a sign that they do not continue supporting the products? I am yet to buy something more expensive and now I wonder if I should.