New Wyze Sprinkler controller not turning on irrigation system. HELP!

I replaced my Rainbird sprinkler controller, (which was working) with the new Wyze Sprinkler controller. Today I opened the box, followed the instructions on the app (seemed pretty easy), connected with Bluetooth, tried to run the first zone test and… nothing!

I checked the wiring, moved the C to the secondary C wire input and still… nothing.

I thought, hmm… maybe I wired something wrong after all. Good thing the set up app had me take a picture of the old wiring set up before I disconnected it. I thought that was a smart idea, but when I searched the app to double check… nothing! It doesn’t show up anywhere that I can find!

This is very frustrating. I searched the help first with my phone, now with my computer and still… nothing.

Can someone at Wyze impart some Wyzedom to me? I don’t want to have to send this back.

Thanks.

1 Like

Wonder if there’s some server/service issues happening. I installed mine last week and it was working great. Showed me where all my issues were. Been replacing sprinklers all day and now nothing fires. Ugh. Hoping it’s a blip.

I am having the same problem. RainBird. Intermittent. I first installed and it didn’t work. During install, it asked to trigger Zone 1. It didn’t work. I rewired thinking poor connection and it worked for a full water cycle. The next day I tried to start a single zone, and it didn’t work. Today I tried again to start a single zone and again it didn’t work. I have good internet connection. Very frustrating.