Hello Wyze people,
I’ve been using Wyze bridges since over a year now and they’ve been working fine. I recently bought 6 new sense sets and it seems the contact and motion sensors work fine but not the bridges in them.
Anyone has experienced the same?
Steps I’ve taken:
• Cam software updated to latest version (v220.127.116.11)
• Bridge connected to cam successfully and software updated to latest version (v0.0.0.33)
• Sensors pairing initiated (red light flashed 3 times) but process leads to timing out
• Steps indicated in the set up guide followed: https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030704032-Sensor-failing-to-set-up-properly
• Bridge removed, camera power-cycled and then bridge plugged back in
• Sensors pairing initiated (red light flashed 3 times) but process still leads to timing out
• Sensors are able to connect to other bridges but not the ones they came with
Any advice / ideas please?
@WyzeGwendolyn, I’ve raised a ticket 8 days ago but I still haven’t heard back from support.
I’ve been a proud user of Wyze products all this time, but it’s really hard to stay positive after this.