Latest update. It doesn’t appear to be “duration related” before this camera goes off. I set up automatic restarts every three hours of every day.
- Yesterday the 3pm restart happened, and at 3:08 the camera died. I manually restarted it about 3:15pm and it ran until the 6pm restart.
- The 6pm restart ran until about 7:18pm
- The 9pm restart ran for about 8 minutes
- The midnight restart ran for barely a minute
- The 3am restart ran for maybe 12 minutes
- The 6am restart made it almost 20 minutes
- The 9am restart ran for almost 40 minutes
- The noon restart made it almost 50 minutes
I’m starting to get a little annoyed at the instability of this single camera and the total lack of responses from Wyze.
FWIW: The other camera is working flawlessly in all regards. It hasn’t blipped even once since installation.