New Service Ticket?

Can no longer find a support email address for Wyze and I have a few questions about various products. How does one open a new ticket?

You can contact support 2 ways:
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click “submit a request”)

Thank you.

1 Like

I finally have the time to create a support ticket but the support site only loops me back to the pre-programmed question/answer site then eventually to a phone number.

I would like to contact tech support via email or service ticket as I have done many times in the past. Is this method no longer available?

Have you sliced “submit a request” then the chat icon? This is the only way other then phone to contact support.
The chat icon looks like:

Yes. Submit a Request opens the window on the right. Xing out of that window presents the chat icon. Selecting that reopens the window on the right.

What am I missing?

You have to answer the questions that are in that window to get to the chat. Try it out and let me know how it works!

I guess I am not being clear. I have done all that and still it does not bring me to a point where I can open a support ticket and convey my concerns. Things have changed and not for the better I’m afraid.

Did you answer the questions the chat send you? You will eventually get an option to email or you will get a ticket number. I have found it easier to call.

Briepage,

You know, I can go into my account and see the previous tech support email tickets. Why this procedure has been changed, I have no idea but some folks just don’t have the time to jump through all the hoops and obstructions now put in place just to get technical support.

I did answer a bunch of questions and gave up when it didn’t led me to a place to create a ticket.

I have purchased five additional cameras recently and have preordered the Home Monitoring System. The Wyze footprint at my home is expanding but when this type of ridiculousness occurs, I just have to wonder if I am making a good investment or not.