Smart LED Landscape Lighting

I keep waiting on products I want to be at the right price and the right application. Landscape lighting is one of those products I’m waiting for. Hue has developed their outdoor smart led lighting, but it is way overpriced IMHO. I love the wyze products I have and the customer support. As customers wait for wyze to continue to deliver reasonably priced exceptional products, we can only wait so long. I think getting in while Philips Hue is the only player would be great. I want multi-color LED landscape lighting to assist me in not only increasing the exterior lighting for security reasons and general aesthetic reasons, but also seasonal decorating reasons. The only competition to Philips are generic LED lights that have remotes rather than wifi controlled to connect to Alexa, Google, or IFTTT. With Wyze entering the Smart bulb arena, outdoor landscape lighting is within reason i would like to think. Thanks Wyze and looking forward to all the other great products of the future.

I would also like to see some outdoor lighting options from wyze. It would be great to be able to control each light’s color and brightness individually as well.

1 Like

Bumping this to the top now that smart lighting is a little more popular. Anyone else want this like I do? A well done system can increase curb appeal, home value, safety and security. Would love to see an offering from Wyze.

3 Likes

Would love to see some landscape lighting such as pathlights that are motion sensing. Could go a long way to help really pinpoint the motion detection for other devices, or be linked to turn on when other devices detect motion as well.

Either solar or battery operated (so long as you can use the rechargeable batteries) would be great!

PRODUCT SUGGESTION:

Solar Outdoor LED Landscaping Spotlights

I am a HUGE Wyze fan with a product suggestion. I have several outdoor LED Landscaping Spotlights I use to shine light on my house and trees. If you guys can make a lamp you can make these. From a consumers point of view, I would need to purchase at least 12 of them. So this would be a great addition to the Wyze family of products. Make them WiFi capable with Solar Powered batteries and/or micro USB rechargeable. Obviously it would be awesome to be able to manage the dimness and color tone of these solar lights from the Wyze app. Maybe even implement the Wyze color light bulb in these so I could add color to my house during Halloween and Christmas. This is coming from the guy who suggested the Wyze Mapping Feature. I hope this helps.

1 Like

I would prefer a wired option. Solar and battery powered units are lacking in intensity and have other aspects that turn me off.

1 Like

Would love for Wyze to create a solar 6 led landscape lights in a modern simple design

Would be nice to have options of landscape spots and lighting to go eoth the sprinkler controller yard hardware etc.

Now that they’ve released their color bulb and shown the have experience with color lighting I too would like to see them expand this, especially outdoors. Something to rival Philips Hue’s spotlights, bollards, and/or even outdoor lightstrips.

We’ve slowly increased our use of various smarthome technologies. Unfortunately the pace at which we’ve done it seems to, in many cases be just ahead of the curve of Wyze’s release of new products. I would love for this not to be the case, though as we are looking currently at outdoor lighting and Wyze has said “maybe later” and it is not currently in development this will continue to be the case.

1 Like

Smart technology in landscape lighting seem to be hard to put together, expensive, and it is not always intuitive. I can image Wyze creating products that can intuitively use it’s smart tech in lighting, motion sensors, cams, and etc to make an immersive experience in light scaping. Additionally, this adds to the home security and scenic options that will make your home stand out. Imagine how much product could be streamlined to landscaping tech.

Vote with me to challenge Wyze in creating landscape lighting smart tech that is immersive and intuitive.

5 Likes

I found a 6 led dual cell is very bright and works very well.

I would really love to include Outdoor (RGB) Garden Lights to my Wyze collection. I’ve done some research and pricing and having an inexpensive option comes with no smart integration and the other option is spending way outside my landscaping budget. I’d be fine with wired or solar powered. :grin:

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for “Wyze outdoor solar/battery lights”. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

Has Wyze considered making an outdoor version of the Wyze Night Lights? I have a long walkway outside my house and some nice-looking motion-sensored lights like the Wyze Night Lights would be perfect to line my walkway!

Alternatively, any Wyze solar path lights would be great, even the kind the you stick in the yard rather than affix to a wall.

The floodlight is great but it’s more of a security device, rather than a decorative device. Some nice solar path lights or wall night lights would look really nice and give people’s yards a nice fancy glow as guests come and leave in the dark.

2 Likes

I would love that too. I would prefer if it had a central controller like with the Wyze irrigation system so it didn’t rely on solar power. I live in the pacific nw so solar lights aren’t always reliable. Great idea!

1 Like

Put me down for I’m begging ya wyze outdoor landscaping lights…. Powered solar powered, let’s illuminate outdoors as well as indoors!!!

Agreed. Buying some cheap non-smart ones right now and I thought it would be nice if Wyze had some that were smart so we could control them from the app, with all the smart bells and whistles that usually come with that. I’d prefer solar powered, if they can last dusk til dawn.

I agree with others on Wyze developing a new product with wired LED Low Voltage Landscape Spotlights and Pathlights, with adjustable Warm White & RGB that can be controlled in the app (similar to the XMcosy+ products).

Outdoor Wyze Lighting Products

Hello! Would love outdoor lighting by Wyze products please. Spotlights, official color bulbs, light strips, etc… Please reference to Hue’s Lilly line.

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

[Mod Edit]: Linked product reference.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for Outdoor LED Light Strips.

Landscape lighting

Has there been any thoughf of making low voltage smart bulb lighting for landscape lighting set ups?
I would love to see color smart bulbs that can be used in landscape lighting. Built in holiday decorations from your phone.
Jeff Lee

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this Wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button to show your support.