New Outdoor Cartoon Design Mount Bracket Choice !!!

Hello, everyone

My name is Arthur, i am a 3D designer and i like wyze cam so much.

i want to use my wyze camera in my garage but it is not weatherproof.

so i decide to design a mount bracket and come up with 3 different designs.

i have made some samples and i need someone to test it out in different environments.

if you are interested in these mounts, please contact me: jiangwei3147@gmail.com

i will send them to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, YES PLEASE. Specifically the bat.

1 Like

I like the umbrella thats a great idea!

<p style=“text-align: left;”>All,</p>
Don’t waste your time replying to this guy like I did. It’ one big scam. Below is a copy of the email “Arthur” sent. He says things have changed and you have to now buy the product, but don’t worry, he will refund you…oh, and the link he sends you for the product, is for a totally different camera!! It’ not even close to the pictures he has posted. Luckily I am only out my time.

Wyze-this guy is scamming people out of their time, and hopefully not, their money, please remove him from the forums.

Hello

I am very glad to tell you that that mount has been in stock now. But the way you get this item has also changed. You will have to pay for this item at first and then I will fully refund you through Paypal. On the other hand, you will get a 3 Pack of this mount instead of 1 Pack.

I hope you can trust me because of perfect Amazon custom service. Just tell me order number and your paypal after purchase.

The Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Protect ive-Adjustable-Security-Anti- Sun-Protection/dp/B07CNZ2TQT/ ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid= 1525254512&sr=8-5&keywords= blink+xt+mount

Best regard