New Mod AND A New Maven! 🎊

WOW! What a big day for the forum! I have two pieces of new that I am incredibly proud to announce.

@cheaplikeafox has agreed to become a new Forum Moderator! We’ve been training them behind the scenes for a while and we’re ready to make it forum official. They’ve been a wonderful help with sorting Wishlist requests and moving topics already. We’re stoked to have them on the team!

But that would leave a sad hole in the Mavens crew except…

Please welcome our new Maven, @Seapup! This wonderful person has had our eye for a while and we’re so glad that they decided to join the team! For those new to the forum, Mavens, like Mods, are volunteers from the community. They help us get more eyes into different areas of the forum, get responses to people more quickly, and help us maintain the growing, kind community that we love.

Please help me in giving them a warm welcome and thank you for their help keeping things rolling around here! :heart:

21 Likes

Thank you @UserCustomerGwen for the welcome and honors and congrats @cheaplikeafox! Well deserved… @cheaplikeafox has been a busy bee lately as has the other mavens and moderators. :+1:

14 Likes

Congrats … Very cool ! :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome! :grinning:

6 Likes

That’s great news for everyone !

6 Likes

Thanks @UserCustomerGwen, @Loki and @WyzeJasonJ for all of your help with moderator training! Congrats @Seapup! You’ll be a great addition to the team. :grinning:

12 Likes

Congrats to you both, well deserved

7 Likes

Congratulations @cheaplikeafox and @Seapup! Thanks for all your help.

6 Likes

Congratulations to the both of you!!!

6 Likes

Excellent choice. Congrats guys! :grinning: :tada:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Here’s my wishlist

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Forum Feedback Thread!

A post was split to a new topic: How to turn on motion sensing?

Good news indeed and welcome.

Still, for a moment there, I thought you were announcing shipping to 3rd world countries like Canada… ah well. I’ll keep dreamin’

2 Likes

And we’ll keep working on it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats to the both of you

2 Likes