New ETA for Wyze Cam V3 Shipment

Mine had said end of November. Now in December, what’s up with that? Still not showing up in the FedEx app.

I bought 3 cameras v3 on November 7 I supposed resived it by second week of December now look like it will take more time. How I can cancel my order? I am not going to wait any longer.

1 Like

Ordered - 11/19/20 and the status has not changed any - Pre-Order v3

I ordered 10/28 and the status changed from Preorder November to Preorder V3 and no news from Wyze. Just that they don’t know when it would be shipped.

What upsets me is all the v3 cams were sent out to YouTube bloggers and prize winners a month before it was released for pre-order.i ordered mine on 11/5. It showed pre-order v3 November. Now it too says pre-order v3. I have seen some that have ordered after I did have already got theirs. This will be my last pre-order. I was going to get the watch. Can’t take a chance it will be March or April. I know it says Jan, but the track record says otherwise.

Exactly. I did order the watch but then I realized that it could be the same thing with the shipping so I cancel it.

And you know what piss me off? The fact that they delivered to reviewers and some other people so create the hype and now they can’t deliver.